Staying Home, Staying Safe... And Sane!
During this challenging time, being home has taken on a new meaning. Are you and your family looking for things to do in your Elite home? We’ve got some ideas for you!
- Plant an indoor wall herb garden! Add fresh herbs to your creative recipes during isolation.
- Let your kids create a wall mural in their playroom. Get creative and colorful with washable, non-toxic markers!
- Get a sourdough starter going. Teach your kids (and yourself!) how to tend to the “mother” and start baking up breads, pizzas, pancakes, and English muffins.
- Build birdhouses to attract colorful winged critters to your backyard, then encourage your kids to become avid bird-watchers and photographers! Have fun while teaching them new skills in nature.
- Plant vibrant blooms around your house and along your walkway. Cheery pops of color will brighten up your world--and your outlook!
- Host a Zoom/FaceTime pizza party for the kids and finish it off with a cocktail hour and joint movie watching session for the adults!