So Many Ways to Host Summer Soirees
Do you love having large and lively summer dinner parties, impromptu game nights, and fun-filled weekend sleepovers for the kids? Elite’s homes are ideal for gatherings of all types, from formal and elegant to informal and cozy. With spacious floor plans and rooms that flow beautifully into each other, your guests will delight in your welcoming home and feel free to spread out, mingle, and get comfy. In fact, they might never want to leave!
Elite homes are ideal for indoor summer entertaining when it’s just too hot to gather outdoors!
Our homes feature sizable, strategically-placed windows to allow for as much light and airflow as possible. Elite’s thoughtful floor plans are fluid and expansive, opening up through French doors onto spacious patios, decks, and yards. This roomy, open type of floor plan is perfect for family gatherings, spontaneous dinner parties, and long, leisurely brunches.
Plenty of Space for Summer Gatherings
Summer is in full-swing and you’re eager to make the most of endless summer days with family and friends! But when the weather’s either a bit too hot or stormy to host a party outdoors, host an indoor dinner gathering and maximize your beautiful space.
- Elite’s beautiful homes lend themselves to entertaining, due to the light, bright, and open layouts. Guests can socialize and move about easily, enjoying the space and airy feel.
- Leave your patio doors open so people can come and go as they please if the evening temperatures cool down. Prep your patio with beautiful lighting, comfortable and elegant seating, and plenty of “cozy moments” for memorable party conversations.
Gather in the Kitchen!
We all know that the kitchen is the main hub of any home, no matter what the size. And with Elite’s beautiful, open, and inviting kitchens, you can host an entire soiree in the heart of your home!
- When food is the focal point of a party, you will want ample space so everyone can get on board helping prep and enjoying a meal together, whether it’s appetizers and cocktails or a more formal, multi-course affair. Elite offers spacious islands, plenty of countertops and work spaces, abundant storage, spacious butler’s pantries, and even a second sink.
- A bright, welcoming breakfast nook is perfect for those Sunday holiday brunches or leisurely breakfasts with overnight guests. Enjoy the food and great conversation for hours!
- Comfortable seating is essential, whether it’s at a dining table or around a beautiful central island. Big, comfy banquettes are also great for kids so they can spread out and entertain themselves.
Host a Living Room Game Night!
When it’s just too hot or rainy to be outdoors, but you are craving time with friends and family, host a movie or game night that is centered in your open, spacious living room. Elite’s living rooms lend themselves to substantial gatherings and a variety of types of comfy seating options!
- Our living areas are even big enough to project a movie on a wall, so settle in for a summertime double feature with guests of all ages... and plenty of popcorn!
- Grill outside then bring the food indoors for a casual, informal gathering. Set up tables in both the kitchen and living room so that everyone can easily help themselves to food and drinks while they participate in games.
Game Room/Finished Basement Sleepovers for the Kids!
Summer is the perfect time for the kids to have sleepovers with friends and family. Elite homes lend themselves to all kinds of kid-friendly fun!
- Set up the kids’ sleeping bags, snacks, and movies/games in your spacious, comfy game room or finished basement.
- Set out a fun spread of finger foods and snacks, so they can stay fortified throughout the sleepover. They will settle in for a memorable night of laughs and plenty of fun!
Elite Builders’ homes make hosting parties a pleasure, due to our open, capacious rooms, unique features, and plenty of ways to make your guests feel at home. With so many ways to entertain your guests, you’ll wish that summer would never end!