Moving Into Spring... at Last!
Welcome, Spring! It's been a long and arduous winter, so it's time to invite Spring energy into your Elite home!
- Add a wallpaper accent wall in your bedroom to warm it up and add texture. Consider a floral or otherwise spring-like design.
- Purchase succulents and flowering plants such as vibrant orchids, Cyclamen, or African Violets.
- Install a few air purifiers to help rid the home of that winter dust, allergens, and pet dander.
- Get an essential oils diffuser for the bedroom, office, and bathroom to create a serene, spa-like feel that will soothe your body, mind, and nerves!
- Treat yourself to a new, fun appliance, such as an Instant Pot, Air Fryer, or espresso machine.
- Add new runners and area rugs to pull in warmth and a pop of color in every room.
- Start tidying up the yard and plan your flower or vegetable garden. Begin to purchase seeds and gardening supplies so you will be prepped and ready as soon as the weather is warm enough.
- Clean out gutters and have the exterior of your house power-washed so it’s sparkling-clean!
- Set up a hammock in preparation for relaxing weekends and warm spring/summer days to come!
- Get your outdoor dining area prepped and ready for those warm nights of entertaining or weeknight family meals outside!
- Clean and ready your grill for many spring and summer meals--burgers and grilled veggies, anyone?