It’s Finally Spring, and the Construction of Gristmill Village is in Full Swing!
Elite Builders’ newest community is currently under construction! The 10-lot, single-family development is tucked into a peaceful, wooded area in lovely Grafton, MA. Gristmill Community imparts natural beauty and privacy, while still offering convenient access to main roads, including the Mass Pike.
Beautiful, spacious homes set in a family-friendly community in Grafton, MA.
Gristmill is conveniently located off Pleasant Street, Rt. 122A and Rt. 122, minutes to The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley and Mass Pike Grafton/Millbury Exit 11. This is truly the community you’ve been waiting for, with plenty of beautiful finishes within open concept living. Each home offers ample space for busy families who love to spread out and entertain!
Gristmill Community’s highlights include:
- Water, sewer, and gas are available, which in recent years have become coveted perks in most towns and cities.
- Gristmill’s lots lend themselves to backyards that can be built out to include hardscapes, water features, fire pits, and small gardens!
- The small cul-de-sac neighborhood offers a sense of community and safety to its residents. Kids can bike and play on the street without a concern about excessive traffic. Families can gather for backyard cookouts and birthday parties with ease.
- Each new house plan features plenty of large, open spaces that are ideal for entertaining, such as formal and informal dining rooms, open concept living rooms, and spacious kitchens with high-quality finishes. The flowing layout of the homes lend themselves to large holiday gatherings and parties!
- Each home features a spacious 2-car garage, 4 generous-sized bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms with plenty of upscale finishes.
- The second floor offers both kids’ and guests’ bathrooms with spacious, convenient tubs instead of walk-in showers.
- All upstairs baths feature double sinks, which makes washing up a breeze for couples or siblings. Builder is providing 3 plans customized for this new development, one of which features a soaking master bath.
This town is located approximately 45 minutes from Boston, but also has plenty to offer its residents. Some local spots include parks, hiking trails, family-friendly restaurants, shopping centers, and much more!
- There are great area schools to choose from, including North Street Elementary, Grafton Elementary, Grafton Middle School, and Grafton High School.
- Upton State Forest offers many woodland trails spread out over 26,000 acres. Perfect for hikes, dog walks, biking, skiing, and running.
- Some great area restaurants include: Anzio’s, an authentic Italian pizzeria; Cancun, a family-friendly Mexican spot; and Breakfast at Stephanie’s for delicious diner fare.
- Located nearby is The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley, which offers a Dave’s Marketplace (which includes a bakery), Barnes & Noble, clothing stores, salons, AT&T, and much more!
- The Mass Pike Exit in Grafton offers easy access to plenty of local destinations, neighboring towns, and downtown Boston.
When you purchase one of our beautiful, brand-new Gristmill Village homes, you can be certain that you will become part of a growing community. Set against a backdrop of natural beauty, the Village is yet another Elite community that reflects the history, the neighborhood feel, and the quintessential New England vibe! Contact us today for more information or to set up a tour of one of our beautiful new houses.