Welcome, fall! Looking for autumnal activities to enjoy as the weather grows cooler? Here are some ideas!
- Create a stunning centerpiece using mini pumpkins (preferably from a local roadside stand!), nuts, leaves, and vibrant flowers!
- Fire up the oven (now that the weather is cool enough!) and bake some sugar cookies--use fall-inspired cookie cutters and decorate with frosting in autumnal shades such as orange, red, and brown.
- Make a “leaf family”--have fun AND clean up the yard! Rake the leaves into piles and stuff them into old clothing/accessories to display on your front steps or porch. Decorate pumpkins to use as the heads!
- Brew up a batch of beer--invest in a beer-making kit and get the whole family involved in creating a delicious homebrew!
- Clean and prep your living room fireplace for a cozy fire as the nights become chillier! Stock up on wood and make sure your chimney is clear of debris. Then get that fire going and make some indoor S’mores!
- Build a treehouse--get the kiddos involved in designing and building a treehouse that they can enjoy before the weather turns too chilly. (And if they are learning remotely this fall, they might even be able to make it their “classroom” on nice days!)
No matter what fall looks like for you and your Elite home, make sure to create some vibrant memories, add a little color to your life, and savor the colorful elements that make fall so special.