Add-ons for your custom Elite Home
When you decide to work with Elite Home Builders, you are choosing to build the house of your dreams, complete with unique options that not only suit your lifestyle, but also boost resale value for the future. With an array of add-ons, there is truly something to fulfill everyone’s idea of a “dream home.”
Some options to consider:
- People are gravitating more toward 4-season rooms/porches with windows, rather than decks, so that they can enjoy the New England weather, all year ‘round--not just in the warmer months!
- Consider a first floor “flex room”, which can be used as an office, playroom, and possible guest bed/bath suite, thus offering plenty of first floor living configurations.
- Customized built-ins are ideal for work space, entertainment space, or mudroom space. These not only add storage space and help organize your daily routine, they also increase resale value.
- Transform your kitchen with a beverage/coffee center, seating area at the island, and/or built-in bench in the table area. Also consider installing a hood over the range and a microwave drawer within the island, which adds to convenience and functionality. Pantries also remain highly sought-after additions, enhancing storage space and overall organization!
- Think about your technology: buyers should ask about the latest cable and internet connections and services available in the community, as well as USB outlets within the home.
- A screened-in porch option with a ceiling fan is a fantastic option for entertaining, relaxing with the fam, or even as a working-from-home office.
- Finished basements are perfect for workouts, movie-watching, a game room for kids and adults alike, or even an office space for meeting clients, whether in person or via Zoom!
- Tiled showers allow for creativity, personal style, and functionality for current and future homeowners. Think about what will work best for your household, as well as what might boost resale value.
Some other things to consider:
- Some people prefer carpeted basements, but LVP--Luxury Vinyl Plank--is also a fantastic flooring material option! Though it is actually tile, it resembles real hardwood and is both durable and waterproof.
- While it’s tempting to select options that are trending, buyers should also consider going with timeless classics, which will remain the best for resale value in the future.
No matter what types of options or add-ons you choose, adding to the comfort, beauty, and value of your Elite home is always a great idea. Lean into a lifestyle you’ve always wanted for yourself, and let Elite Home Builders assist you in your design decisions!